The Parish of the Holy Sacrifice, also the Church of the Holy Sacrifice, is a landmark Catholic chapel in the University of the Philippines Diliman. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cubao and its present parish priest is Rev. Fr. Henry E. Ferreras.
Known for its architectural design, the church is recognized as a National Historical Landmark and a Cultural Treasure by the National Historical Institute and the National Museum respectively. It was designed by the late National Artist for Architecture, Leandro Locsin, one of five National Artists who collaborated on the project. Alfredo Juinio served as the structural engineer for the project.
The church is adjacent to the U.P. Health Service Building and the U.P. Shopping Center, and is serviced by all of the university’s jeepney routes.
- Address: UP Diliman, 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
- Phone: (63) 2 926-9496
- Fax: (63) 2 926-1592
- Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Henry E. Ferreras.
- Established: May 30, 1977
- Feast Day January 29
- Titular: Holy Sacrifice
- Estimated Population: 23,226
Incoming search terms:
- UP Diliman catholic church
- address of UP diliman church
- up diliman mass schedule
- up diliman church baptismal fee
- up church mass schedule
- u p church parish of the holy sacrifice
- schedule of baptism at holy sacrifice u p diliman
- philippine holy sacrifice of the mass
- parish pf church of the holy sacrifice up diliman
- parish of the holy sacrifice baptism