The Parish of the Holy Sacrifice, also the Church of the Holy Sacrifice, is a landmark Catholic chapel in the University of the Philippines Diliman. It belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cubao and its present parish priest is Rev. Fr. Henry E. Ferreras.
Known for its architectural design, the church is recognized as a National Historical Landmark and a Cultural Treasure by the National Historical Institute and the National Museum respectively. It was designed by the late National Artist for Architecture, Leandro Locsin, one of five National Artists who collaborated on the project. Alfredo Juinio served as the structural engineer for the project.
The church is adjacent to the U.P. Health Service Building and the U.P. Shopping Center, and is serviced by all of the university’s jeepney routes.
- Address: UP Diliman, 1101 Quezon City, Philippines
- Phone: (63) 2 926-9496
- Fax: (63) 2 926-1592
- Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Henry E. Ferreras.
- Established: May 30, 1977
- Feast Day January 29
- Titular: Holy Sacrifice
- Estimated Population: 23,226
Incoming search terms:
- catholic church diliman
- UP church diliman
- university of the philippines church of the holy sacrifice
- up diliman parish
- parish of the holy sacrifice
- UP diliman parish priests
- up parish of the holy sacrifice
- university of the philippines church
- church of the holy sacrifice
- UP Diliman church